Self-Deliverance In The Power of Jesus Christ
Self-deliverance is using the power of the name of Jesus Christ to cast out a demon that is the process of possessing the body, mind, and emotions. Learn to recognize the demon attacks in your thinking and emotions and begin with the spiritual battle called self-deliverance. Best of all, you wage spiritual battle when alone in the privacy of your own home.
Preparation For Self Deliverance
Self-Deliverance needs to begin with a constant awareness that the blood of Jesus Christ covers all your sins in thought, word, and deed. Begin every day and end every night with self-deliverance prayer. The best self-deliverance prayer will come from your heart. Here is an example of a self-deliverance prayer: “Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for The sacrifice of Your blood on the cross that gives me forgiveness of sin and Your power to cast out demons. I cover myself in your blood from the top of my head, my mind, my soul, all my internal parts, and every part of my body. I ask that you send your holy angels to help me in this spiritual battle while I sleep.” I pray in Jesus Name, Amen
Prayer for Forgiveness
You must forgive from your heart all people who have emotionally and physically hurt you. List the names of the people you need to forgive and forgive them one by one until you are done.
Ask forgiveness from Jesus Christ for seeking any spiritual knowledge outside of His realm. Know that you are forgiven and cleansed of this sin by the blood of Jesus Christ. (You only need to ask once-have confident that you are forgiven).
You must forgive yourself for all the sins, mistakes, and careless deeds. List them one by one as they come into your mind. Most relevant, forgive yourself for permitting a demon into your body. Forgive yourself for the action of inviting a “spirit” (demon) to communicate with you. You may need to forgive yourself often because demons will always attempt to make you feel guilty. If you think that the devil is generational, forgive the ancestor that brought the demon into the family line.
Begin self inner healing if needed
Pray for spiritual discernment to find an inner child that may be afraid of a spiritual battle with demons. Begin inner healing for the wounded part. Tell the wounded part that he/she is protected by the blood of Jesus Christ. Do not be afraid.
Test Your mind and emotions for demon attacks
- Is there an emotional reaction to negative thoughts flowing through your mind?
- Do you feel chaotic thoughts that confuses your mind?
1 John 1:9 “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us of all unrighteousness.”
Philippians 2:9-11 “therefore God has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name. that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow, of those in heaven, and those of the earth, and those under the earth and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
The above scriptures are the scriptures that helped by in my self-deliverance. Search out the scriptures that the Holy Spirit connects with you and memorize those. Use them whenever the demon begins to disrupt your thoughts, your body, and your dreams.
Spiritual Battle-apply the blood of Jesus
- Begin to sing praises and worship Jesus Christ.
- Be confident that God hears you and His glory is not only in you but resting on you.
- Begin to utilize your spiritual eyes (imagination) by cleansing yourself in the blood of Jesus. See you body covered in the blood of Jesus. See your soul saturated with the blood of Jesus.
- You might feel agitated, hear unclean thoughts, an assortment of evil thoughts about hatred, murder, fear and other negative thoughts.
- Command the demon in the name of Jesus Christ not to show a reactive manifestation in your mind or body.
- You must have control and must be confident and strong in your relationship to Jesus to maintain control of the demon.
- Ignore the demonic thoughts and continue covering yourself in the blood of Jesus.
- Cast out the demons (state the name of the demon if the Holy Spirit gives you the demon’s name through a word of knowledge.
- The demon will leave permanently when it is sufficiently weakened.
- Know that the self-deliverance must continue every day until there is a sense of peace in you mind, soul and spirit.
- Self-deliverance is stressful but try to enjoy your daily life the best you can by reducing stress in small ways. 100 Ways to Reduce Stress
What If the demon returns?
- Continue to meditate on the power of the name of Jesus and soak in the blood of Jesus
- Claim and speak out the promises concerning the power of the name of Jesus Christ to cast out demons.
- Pray and fast. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you why the demon is allowed to return. Confess any sins that comes to you mind and receive forgiveness through the sacrifice of the blood of Jesus.
- Begin the self-deliverance by covering yourself (body and soul) in the blood of Jesus.
- Go forward with the deliverance as the Holy Spirit leads you
The signs of a demon leaving can be coughing, deep breathing, possible vomiting. The final and most validating way to tell if the self-deliverance is successful is when you feel peace and rest in your soul. Your mind is finally peaceful, and you know that you know that the demon is gone.
You are finally free to live your life in peace. Please note the demon may attempt to return by testing you periodically. Rebuke that demon in the name of Jesus Christ and have faith to know the blood of Jesus is protecting you.
In conclusion, you have changed dramatically. You know Jesus Christ is not a historical figure but a sacrifice to God the Father for you. You will praise God every day that He gave you back your life and saved you from a life of torment.
The links below may or may not contain affiliate links; if you purchase a product, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
My Favorite Website Tools
AI Blog Content Tools–Try For Free